Deadline: January 31, 2020
University: University of West England Bristol
Who is it for?: International Students
Degree: Masters, Mphil
Subject: All Subjects
Type: Partial Funding 50 per cent tuition fee waiver
Millennium Scholarship for International Students at the University of West England is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Masters, Mphil level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of West England Bristol. The deadline of the scholarship is January 31, 2020
Degree Level: The scholarship offers Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhDs and continuing professional development courses.
Available Subjects: Any subject at postgraduate level except the mentioned degrees above.
Scholarship Benefits: The Scholarship will provide 50 per cent tuition fee cover.
Eligible Nationalities: International Students are eligible to apply.
The scholarship requires criteria as under:
• The applicant must have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• The applicant shall hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
• The Applicant must be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study and;
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
Only those students can apply who have already received a confirmation letter for admission. Students can apply via their UWE Welcome portal by completing the scholarship task.
Deadline: 31st November 2019